- CDC/ACIP COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendations (website)
- CDC State and Territorial Health Department (website)
This website lists health department agencies and contacts for all 50 states, eight U.S. territories and freely associated states, and the District of Columbia.
- In order to find your state's current vaccination plan, please visit your state's health department website. State Interim Jurisdiction COVID-19 Vaccination Playbook Draft Executive Summaries are also available on the CDC website.
- CDC COVID-19 Data Tracker for Vaccinations
- Additional resources, e.g., vaccination prioritization letters, are available on the password protected side of fd.org here. Password protected materials include AO Director Duff's memoranda about vaccine information and letters from court units and defender offices to state authorities concerning the immunization of federal judicial employees, defenders and CJA panel attorneys to assure such persons receive prioritization in the administration of any COVID-19 vaccine, as may be appropriate under the circumstances. Additional vaccine distribution prioritization advocacy letters from court units/districts may also be available on the JNET vaccine resource page (access is restricted to judiciary employees).