- US v. Powel, No. 1:94-cr-0316-ESH (3/27/20), Unopposed Emergency Motion for Compassionate Release, Dkt. 96 (includes exhibits and proposed order)
- US v. Powell, No. 1:94-cr-0316-ESH (D.D.C. Mar. 24, 2020), Recommendation, Dkt. 94 (Court recommendation to BOP to immediately place defendant, who is 55-years old and suffers from several respriatory problems (including asthma and sleep apnea) into home confinement to serve the remainder of his prison term)
- US v. Powell, No. 1:94-cr-0316-ESH (D.D.C. Mar. 27, 2020), Order Granting Compassionate Release, Dkt. 97
- US v. Powell, No. 1:94-cr-0316-ESH (D.D.C. Mar. 28, 2020), Amended Order Granting Compassionate Release, Dkt. 98
- US v. Mirilashvili, No. 1:14-cr-00810-CM (S.D.N.Y. Mar. 26, 2020), Memorandum of Law in Support of Moshe Mirilashivili's Motion for Compassionate Release Under 18 U.S.C. 3582(c)(1)(A)), Dkt. 498 (with exhibits)
By Henry Mazuerk & Ilana Haramati, private attorneys, S.D.N.Y.
- Emergency Motion for Compassionate Release (3/23/20) (S.D. Cal.)
By private attorneys. Includes argument about why COVID-19 should be deemed an exceptional circumstance of peculiar urgency to administrative exhaustion.
- US v. Chavez-Zarate, Reply in Support of Motion for Compassionate Release (3/24/20) (E.D. Cal.)
By Federal Public Defender, E.D. Cal.
- Renewed Motion for Compassionate Release with Exhibits (3/23/20) (C.D. Cal.)
By Brianna Mircheff, AFD, C.D. Cal.
- Supplemental Authority in Support of Motion for Compassionate Release (3/13/20) (W.D.WA)
By Jennifer Wellman, AFD, W.D.WA.
- Supplemental Letter for Compassionate Release re: COVID-19 (3/17/20) (E.D.N.Y.)
By Justine Harris, private attorney, E.D.N.Y.
- Motion for Compassionate Release re: COVID-19 (3/20/20) (S.D.N.Y.)
By Sharon McCarthy, private attorney, S.D.N.Y.
- Memorandum in Support of Motion for Compassionate Release re: COVID-19 (3/18/20) (S.D. Fla.)
By Rebeka Poston, private attorney, S.D.FL.