- Guide for Counsel in Cases to be Argued (October Term 2021)
- Supreme Court Press Release: October Oral Argument Session (9/28/22)
The Court will hear all scheduled oral arguments for the upcoming term in the Courtroom. Seating for the oral argument sessions will be provided to the public, members of the Supreme Court bar, and press, and Courtroom bar admissions will resume. Masking in the Courtroom for oral arguments will be optional. The Court will provide a live audio feed of all scheduled oral arguments for the upcoming term. A link to the live audio feed will be available on the homepage of the Court's website. The oral argument audio and a transcript of the oral arguments will be posted on the Court's website following oral argument each day. The building will otherwise be closed to the public until further notice.
- Clerk's Office COVID-19 Guidance (July 19, 2021)
- Media Advisory Regarding April-May Teleconference Argument Audio
- Due to COVID-19, the Supreme Court issued an Order that: (1) extends deadline to file any petition for a writ of certiorari due on or after March 19, 2020, to 150 days from the date of the lower court judgment; (2) states motions for extension of time under S. Ct. Rule 30.4 "will ordinarily be granted by the Clerk as a matter of course if the grounds . . . relate to COVID-19and if the length of the extension requested is reasonable;" and (3) states Court will entertain motions to delay distribution of certioari petition where petitioner needs more time to file a reply due to COVID-19.