Welcome to the Training Division's Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Information Center page. The purpose of this page is to provide attorneys with information about general MCLE regulations by state and how the DSO Training Division as a "Sponsor" facilitates CLE for its programs and as noted below.
- For general information about your state's MCLE requirements, please refer and click on the menu to the left.
- If you have specific CLE questions regarding a DSO Training Division program you attended, contact the Training Division Staff Person assigned to your program.
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) accreditation for DSO Training Programs will be sought in all applicable states unless otherwise noted.
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit hour information will be available at the conclusion of all DSO Training Division programs by a Training Division Staff Person if applicable.
- Approval of programs credit hours are subject to each state's approval and credit rounding rules.
- To minimize reporting fees per attorney/program, if you are barred in more than one of the following states NM, TN, PA, NE, attendance will be reported to one state only for applicable CLE programs.
- The attorney is responsible for making sure the appropriate state and bar number is on file with the DSO Training Division for applicable CLE programs.
- For applicable states, attendance will be reported using the bar number and state (s) listed on the registration form submitted for applicable CLE programs.
- "If you have general questions about our CLE process and requirements that are not program specific, please email Jenny Abreu, Program Specialist, Continuing Legal Education (CLE)."
*Be advised that information provided in the DSO Training Division's CLE Information Center is subject to change.